Pineal XT is a dietary supplement that claims to boost cognitive function, improve memory, and enhance creativity. It is marketed as a “mind booster” and a “nootropic.” However, there is no scientific evidence to support these claims. In fact, Pineal XT has been linked to a number of serious side effects, including anxiety, insomnia, and psychosis.
Experts have warned against using Pineal XT. Dr. David Kessler, a former FDA commissioner, has called it a “dangerous” product. Dr. Steven Novella, a neurologist and science communicator, has said that Pineal XT is “a scam.”
Users of Pineal XT have also reported a number of negative side effects. Some users have said that they experienced anxiety, insomnia, and paranoia after taking the product. Others have said that they developed psychosis and hallucinations.
In one case, a man who took Pineal XT developed such severe psychosis that he had to be hospitalized. He was eventually diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder.
There have also been reports of deaths associated with Pineal XT. In one case, a young man died after taking the product. His death was attributed to cardiac arrest.
Despite the warnings from experts and the reports of serious side effects, Pineal XT continues to be sold online. It is important to be aware of the risks associated with this product before taking it.
Here are some of the specific warnings that experts and users have shared about Pineal XT:
- Dr. David Kessler: “Pineal XT is a dangerous product. It has been linked to a number of serious side effects, including anxiety, insomnia, and psychosis. I urge people not to take this product.”
- Dr. Steven Novella: “Pineal XT is a scam. There is no scientific evidence to support its claims. In fact, it has been linked to a number of serious side effects. People should avoid this product.”
- User 1: “I took Pineal XT and it gave me terrible anxiety and insomnia. I also had hallucinations. I would not recommend this product to anyone.”
- User 2: “I developed psychosis after taking Pineal XT. I had to be hospitalized. I would not recommend this product to anyone.”
- User 3: “My friend died after taking Pineal XT. His death was attributed to cardiac arrest. Please do not take this product.”
If you are considering taking Pineal XT, I urge you to reconsider. There are many other safe and effective ways to boost cognitive function and improve memory. Please talk to your doctor before taking any dietary supplement.